Quick maturing, high yielding varieties that are resistant to wilt disease with good plant height and more branches.
SUVAS – 5
- It matures in 100-105 days.
- 4-6 primary branches, very good plant height.
- Plants are very spreading type and makes very low seed rate required, i.e. 3-4 kg/acre.
- Very bold and attractive seeds.
- Highly resistant to wilt disease.
- Very high yielding variety.
- It matures in 110-115 days.
- Plant having good height with more branches.
- Plant seems dark green in color.
- Flower and grain comes in three sequences.
- Highly resistant to wilt.
- High yielding variety: 1700-200 kg/ha.